D|AIR FIRMWARE ENGINEER
The ideal Candidate is talented and passionate about the motorcycling and dynamic sports world. The Candidate will join the Dainese R&D and will collaborate with the D|AIR Team in the firmware development and firmware/hardware review of dynamic sports devices.
- Implement firmware and algorithms within the D|Air product and, more generally, within the company's electronic products.
- Supports data analysis and algorithms definition.
- Carry out code analysis and validation, with reference to the specific product standards.
- Realize product testing and verification systems to support the production and the final customer.
- Analyze the return from market to improve the products.
The ideal candidate has a degree in Electronic, Information engineering and has the following characteristics:
- 3/5 years experience in Research or in Industrial Business;
- ICT skills:
- C good knowledge (prefered MISRA);
- Versioning system git/SVN
- Bash scripting;
- C++, basic knowledge;
- Excellent programming skills;
- Critical analysis capabilities;
- Ability to effectively organize work;
- Teamwork skills;
- Fluency in English.
Availability to occasional business trips is requested.