DIGITAL CONTENT SPECIALIST
The Candidate will be a part of the Dainese Group’s Marketing Team. His/her main activity will be managing the corporate contents of all Dainese Group’s websites and Social Media Channels making sure it is accurate, effective and consistent with the company’s strategy and values. From time to time projects can include, but are not limited to, the asset coordination (i.e. images, videos, documents), Team support on other platforms, management of the repository platform (DAM) and community management on social media channels.
Responsibilities and activities:
- Producing and managing social and digital content in multiples formats and platform;
- Editing, structuring, uploading and updating contents;
- Drafting editorial plans for the Social palimpsest;
- Monitoring that all the websites are working as intended on different browsers/devices, spotting bugs and making sure all the correct formats are used;
- Ensure cross-team effective communication with Creative Executive Team and other internal Departments for the development of the social/digital or other applications;
- Help the customer interaction on the Company’s official social media and website channels;
- Access and partial management of a wide range of other digital platform such as PIM, DAM or CRM (Dainese will provide the training but the personal attitude is fundamental);
- Support the Digital Project Manager to coordinate activities, internal team and external Partners.
Required skills and behavioural competencies:
- 3 years of experience in a similar role in another company or agency;
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media Environment;
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or design software and Video Editing;
- Working proficiency in English both written and spoken;
- Maturity in Project Management;
- Being able to prioritize activities and ensure delivery of the Social PED (editorial plan);
- Being able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment maintaining high the accuracy;
- Adaptability, problem solving skills and proactive attitude;
- Great communication skills.