PRODUCT DEVELOPER - GLOVES
The Candidate will join the Apparel Product Development Dept. and, responding to Finished Products Sourcing & Development Manager, will operate for the correct development of Motorcycle and Ski Gloves Collections.
- Manage development of products from design to production, with focus on drawings and products feasibility analysis
- Ensure that the garment fit is respected, manage the elimination of defects from prototypes and notify all changes to suppliers
- Ensure that development is on schedule
- Coordinate and maintain material specifications to meet standards for quality and performance
- Collaborate with testing teams to ensure the products are exceeding our quality needs
- Production unlocking.
The ideal Candidate has an academic background in Textile/Clothing subjects and has the following characteristics:
- At least 5 years experience in product/technical development in Sporting Goods industry
- Knowledge of garments and accessories with CE certification for safety devices
- Knowledge of technical sportswear industry and technical materials
- Problem solving skills and proactive attitude
- Strong interpersonal and teamworking skills
- Knowledge of Model Form and Office Suite
- Good skill level in Adobe package
- Fluency in English
- Availability to travel.