The candidate will join the Accounting Dept. and, reporting to the Administrative & Tax Director, will be responsible for ensuring local and international tax compliance and the correct filing of all tax documentation.
The Tax Specialist will collaborate with the Accounting Dept. to provide valuable tax advice on various streams and activities and will monitor changes in relevant tax law, with a view on those elements of direct or indirect interests for the business activities of the Group.
- Preparation, filing and submit of Company Tax returns, accurate and timely filing of all tax forms
- Participate in the review of tax returns and related compliance, working in partnership with different tax consultants
- Manage Local Transfer Pricing Documentation
- DAC-6 Filing (monitoring and communication)
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
- Develop a strategic tax planning and agenda (in collaboration with Accounting Dept.) and implement and manage the Group tax compliance
- Support auditors on tax-related financial statement items and tax-related projects
- Implement and manage effective control procedures on all aspects of the tax process, both direct and indirect
The ideal Candidate has a degree in Economics or Law and has the following professional and personal characteristics:
- At least 3 years experience as in-house tax specialist or as tax consultant;
- In-depth knowledge of the main tax topics, with reference to both direct and indirect taxes
- Knowledge of international tax topics and experience with management of fiscal iussues and tax compliance
- Autonomy, but ability to effectively work in team
- Proactivity and flexibility
- Excellent Communication and relational skills
- Fluent knowledge of English.