The candidate will join the Accounting Dept. and will be responsible for accounting and reporting for foreign companies and for the Italian subsidiary.
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Intrastat lists
- Tax purposes
- Full accounting of the foreign subsidiaries, banks, shops, reconciliations in collaboration with the on-site consultants
- Secretariat and administrative management of the branches
- Development and process of internal KPI
- Development of IT projects to speed up and improve administrative flows
- Accounting of invoices from Italian, foreign suppliers and customs’ documents.
The ideal Candidate has the following professional and personal characteristics:
- At least 3/5 years experience in the role, gained in structured retail organizations
- Accounting School Diploma or Degree in Economics or similar
- Good Knowledge of accounts payable ledgers
- Autonomous use of the MS Office suite, in particular Excel
- Microsoft AX knowledge is a plus
- Fluent knowledge of English, French is a plus
- Strong sense of responsibility and precision
- Proactivity and flexibility.
- Flexibility of working time
- Smart working
- Company canteen
- Exclusive discounts for employees
- …and much more… Apply now to discover more about being a Dainese employee!