The candidate will be part of the Administration Office and, reporting to the Accounting Manager, will be responsible for the following activities:
- Accounting of invoices from Italian, foreign suppliers (UE and non UE) and customs’ documents
- Development and process of internal KPI
- Development of IT projects to speed up and improve administrative flows.
The ideal candidate has the following essential requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience in the role, gained in structured organizations;
- Accounting School Diploma or Degree in Economics or similar;
- Good Knowledge of accounts payable ledgers;
- Good knowledge of MS office suite;
- Knowledge of English language;
- Microsoft AX knowledge is a plus.
The candidate we are looking for must be precise and accurate, has a proactive approach, a good knowledge of project management and ICT skills.
- Flexibility of working time
- Smart working
- Company canteen
- Exclusive discounts for employees
- …and much more… Apply now to discover more about being a Dainese employee!