AFTER SALES ELECTRONIC SPECIALIST (D/AIR)
The ideal Candidate is talented and passionate about the motorcycling and dynamic sports world. S/he will join the After Sales Team and will support our dealers and the end customers in any issue related to D/Air products and services.
- Be the technical reference on D/Air market and its sales network
- Provide technical support to Back Office to ensure timely and accurate customer feedback and offer appropriate solutions
- Collaborate with the D-AIR Team, R&D and Quality Dept., Repair & Replacement Dept. in order to optimize internal flows in the management of assistance requests related to D-Air products and ensure customer satisfaction and high quality level
- Contribute to increasing the quality of the D/Air service to dealers and laboratories, constantly monitoring claims and requests for assistance
- Provide reports on issues request for assistance from the market
- Support the Manager in defining the evolution of internal and external policies, proposing solutions to problems and improvements in processes
- Promote ordinary maintenance services with original spare parts (D/air Spare Parts List)
- Train and contribute to maintaining a high level of preparation for internal / external personnel working with D/AIR systems.
The ideal candidate has the following characteristics:
- Diploma in Electronic or IT Area
- Excellent knowledge (writing, listening, speaking) of English
- Knowledge of a second language, especially French, is a plus
- Good command of Microsoft Office suite and Social Media
- Problem solving attitude and team work skills
- 2/3 years experience in Commercial Back Office is a plus.
We are looking for a very precise and accurate person, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.