AX ERP MANAGER
We are looking for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics AX Manager who will have direct responsibility for current corporate ERP maintenance, run & support, as well as for further AX project delivery and system implementation.
As AX Manager, the candidate would oversee a team of internal resources and consultants who operate and run the ERP programs. ERP roles and responsibilities include leading team meetings and assigning action items to team members, following up along the way until the deadline for each project. The AX Manager acts as a subject matter expert for the team, answering questions and providing guidance for all team projects. The manager makes sure AX Systems are functioning properly and helping the business run smoothly.
The Candidate will:
- Act as delivery lead, with direct responsibility for project delivery and system implementation according to shared plans:
- attending work plan definition and assuring its correct realization;
- identifying and managing a team of internal/third-party people for project realizations;
- Coordinate collection of technical and functional requirements by:
- working with functional and business experts;
- developing and maintaining the list of technical and applicative components forming part of the solution (RICEFW);
- driving the detail design, implementation, testing, data migration and cut-over phases;
- guiding the development of the data model and application;
- Coordinate the preparation and completion of test phases by:
- driving the application testing, acceptance and release phases, through the definition, execution and monitoring of test plans, test scripts, expected results;
- Act as a Service Manager by:
- managing the transition of projects from implementation phase to the management and support phase;
- managing internal and third-party resources in the maintenance and application support activities;
- guiding the process of managing issues, evolution and change requests.
- Liaise with colleagues and suppliers as a Contract Manager by:
- planning, managing and reporting on AX related initiatives projects/maintenance costs;
- managing contract preparation, revisions and sign-off.
The ideal candidate has a degree in Economics, Engineering, Math/computer science or similar, and has the following characteristics:
- At least 5 years experience in the role in the Consulting or Manufacturing industries;
- Excellent command of ITC instruments, such as:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX, other ERP software is a plus (e.g. SAP, Oracle);
- Programming skills (e.g. Java, HTML, C++, X + +, .net, PL/SQL, ABAP);
- Relational models/database (e.g. Access, SQL server, Mysql, Oracle);
- Planning & reporting tools (e.g. Tagetik, Board, Power BI, MS Integration and reporting Services);
- Excellent command of Office Suite;
- Project Management;
- Project Implementation;
- Technical Design;
- Build & Test;
- Test Management;
- Service Management;
- Project/Application Run & Support;
- Ticket Management;
- Technical Skills (Programming, Data Base, SQL);
- Process Management;
- Fluency in English;
- Communication and relational skills.
We are looking for a very motivated candidate. She or he has synthesis skills, is precise and attentive to detail and has strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Availability for national and international travel is requested.