The ideal candidate will join the BOM Department and will be responsible to organize, conduct data analysis, audit the bill of materials, and find ways to make operations more efficient.
This role is responsible for having a high level of interaction across all departments to ensure the completion of the bill of materials in a timely, efficient, and detailed manner.
- reviewing Bills of Materials and maintaining existing Bills of Materials in Product Lifecycle Management system
- managing the accuracy of the Bills of Materials
- being responsible for handling change control
- becoming fully competent in using the Bill of Materials maintenance and reports in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system
- collaborating with Sourcing and R&D Dept. as needed in building and/or troubleshooting BOM costs
- supporting prototype staff during the design and prototype phase of new product development
- coordinating with stakeholders to ensure content of BOM / Timing is always up to date.
The ideal Candidate has a degree in Economics or Management Engineering and has the following professional and personal characteristics:
- Good knowledge of PLM tools and processes and Bill of Materials, proven experience managing complex stakeholder requirements and relationships
- Technical knowledge of product structure and processes, understanding of BOM, PLM
- Understanding of the product specification
- Attention to the details
- Problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of English
- Flexibility of working time
- Smart working
- Company canteen
- Exclusive discounts for employees
…and much more… Apply now to discover more about being a Dainese employee!