JUNIOR RAW MATERIALS BUYER - HELMETS
The candidate will be responsible for a part of raw materials categories sourcing (helmets components, moulding plastics and packaging).
- Scouting new suppliers and benchmarking new oppotunities
- Legal agreement and price negotiation
- Update reports and data entry
- Support R&D and Factory on new product development process
The ideal candidate, BS/MS in Economics or Engineering, has at least 2/3 years experience in Purchasing Dept., preferably manufacturing contest and has the following necessary characteristics:
- Fluency in English
- Problem-solving attitude
- Communications skills and team-work approach
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Commercial awareness
- Good PC skills in particular Office and modern ERP
Availabity to frequent business trips to the Campodoro Manufacturing Plant is required.