CONSUMER CARE SPECIALIST
The candidate will join the Dainese Consumer Care Team and will support the end customer of the B2C channel in any issue related to our products.
- Manage the Hubspot Service Hub Ticketing System
- Manage customer ticketing rules & group into folders by subject for customer segmentation
- Responsible for promptly handling all inbound customer communication via e-mail, phone, website, social via ticketing system
- Assist with updating and adding to Community Forums & articles for FAQ
- Always establish a friendly rapport with customers
- Provide daily Customer Service for all Live Chat communication requests
- Responds to all inquiries daily
- Assist consumers with online Product registration for all Dainese & AGV products.
- Promptly handle all consumer warranties for online customers with After Sales Dept.
- Support for online returns.
- Assist with daily order help, help track fraudulent activity and intercept orders and payment issues with consumers
- Direct communication with warehouse for all consumer orders, returns, exchanges or shipping issues or change requests
- Make product suggestions to consumers and always try to upsell
- Assist with online promotions, promo codes
- Assist with site testing of new site features & email test group
- Site Bug reporting
- Assist with Omnichannel & work with retails stores on Buy Online + Pickup In Store or Click & Reserve in store orders.
The ideal Candidate has the following characteristics:
- Bachelor in Foreign languages
- Previous experience in Commercial Back Office
- Excellent knowledge (writing, listening, speaking) of English and German or French
- Good knowledge of a third language is a plus
- Good command of Microsoft office suite.
We are looking for a very precise and accurate person, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexibility of working time
- Smart working
- Company canteen
- Exclusive discounts for employees
- …and much more… Apply now to discover more about being a Dainese employee!