CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
The Candidate will join the In-house Sales Dept. of the subsidiary in Montebelluna and will manage the commercial Customer Service/Back Office activities with focus on English and Spanish-speaking markets.
Responsibilities and activities:
- Monitoring and managing customer’s master data according to the account requirements
- Managing the “order to cash flow” process (order collection, entry, managements) ensuring the balance of commercial conditions in cooperation with the sales force
- Support the customers regarding the status of orders, shipments, commercial returns and any related issues (shipment shortages, wrong deliveries, delays, customer issues etc) in cooperation with Logistics and Credit Collection dept
- Managing the customer’s portfolio ensuring the right status of the “back orders”.
Required skills and behavioral competencies:
- At least 2 years-experience in a similar role in medium/large companies
- Bachelor degree in Foreign Languages or Economics
- Excellence knowledge (speaking, writing and comprehension) of English and Spanish
- Good knowledge of Office Suite and modern ICT Management Systems, Dynamics AX is a plus
- Strong relational skills
- Organization and precision, problem solving attitude.