CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST – Maternity Replacement
The Candidate will join the In-house Sales Dept. and will manage the commercial Customer Service/Back Office activities with focus on Spanish and English-speaking markets.
Responsibilities and activities:
- Monitoring and managing customer’s master data according to the account requirements
- Managing the “order to cash flow” process (order collection, entry, managements) ensuring the balance of commercial conditions in cooperation with the sales force
- Supporting the customers regarding the status of orders, shipments, commercial returns and any related issues (shipment shortages, wrong deliveries, delays, customer issues etc) in cooperation with Logistics and Credit Collection dept
- Managing the customer’s portfolio ensuring the right status of the “back orders”.
Required skills and behavioral competencies:
- Bachelor degree in Foreign Languages or Economics
- Excellence knowledge (speaking, writing and comprehension) of Spanish and English
- Good knowledge of Office Suite
- Strong relational skills
- Organization and precision, problem solving attitude.
The knowledge of a third language is appreciated.
- Flexibility of working time
- Smart working
- Company canteen
- Exclusive discounts for employees
- …and much more… Apply now to discover more about being a Dainese employee!