D-AIR DATA ANALYST
The ideal Candidate is talented and passionate about the motorcycling and dynamic sports world. The Candidate will join the Dainese R&D and will collaborate with the D|AIR Team in the collection and analysis of dynamic sports data.
- Support the team in the data analysis and algorithms definition;
- Implement software, firmware and algorithms within the D|Air product communication software and, more generally, within the company’s electronic products;
- Develop software to be provided with the D|Air product and, more generally, with the company’s electronic products.
The ideal candidate has a degree in Information or Mechanical engineering and has the following characteristics:
- 2 years experience in Research or in Industrial Business;
- ICT skills:
- C++, C basic knowledge;
- Matlab, good;
- Excel, excellent knowledge;
- Strong data analysis skills;
- Ability to effectively organize work;
- Passion for travel to make data collection;
- Teamwork skills;
- Fluency in English.
Availability to business trips is requested.