D-AIR DATA SCIENTIST
The ideal Candidate is talented and passionate about the motorcycling and dynamic sports world. The Candidate will join the Dainese R&D and will collaborate with the D|AIR Team in the collection and analysis of dynamic sports data.
- Support the team in the data analysis and algorithms definition;
- Implement firmware and algorithms within the D|Air product.
The ideal candidate has a degree in Information or Mechanical engineering and has the following characteristics:
- 2 years experience in Research or in Industrial Business;
- ICT skills:
- C++, C basic knowledge;
- Matlab, good;
- Strong data analysis skills;
- Ability to effectively organize work;
- Ability to make data collection;
- Teamwork skills;
- Fluency in English.
Availability to business trips is requested.