DESIGNER - FOOTWEAR
The candidate – reporting to the Footwear & Gloves R&D Director – will be responsible of design new footwear collections (Dainese, TCX & Momo Design) and of develop existing product development projects, using technological skills, materials knowledge and production methods to optimize the design and usability of the products themselves.
S/he will build a close working partnership with the Product Development Department to find the best ideas and solutions and to ensure the design vision is translated into product.
The ideal candidate, preferably graduated in Industrial Design, has the following essential requirements:
- At least 5 years experience in the role, gained in structured companies
- Knowledge of Graphic Design and Illustrator sw (Adobe Suite)
- Ability to create innovative 2D concepts
- Autonomous use of the MS Office Suite
- Fluency in English
- Preferably ability to transform 2D concepts into 3D renderings using specific modeling sw
- Passion for motorcycling is a plus
We are looking for a result-oriented candidate, with excellent teamwork and problem-solving skills.
Availability for business trips is required.