E-COMMERCE MARKETPLACE INTERN
Within a flexible working environment, the Marketplace Intern will enhance our selling strategy and presence on Amazon EU, viewing competitor analysis and maintenance of the product catalog. Help with the day to day Amazon Vendor Central operations includes product rankings, inventory management, ASINs Catalog management, product availability, creating/monitoring listings, etc.
- Managing Amazon Vendor Central account, including administrative needs, data entry, and product catalog maintenance.
- Manage and creation of New Item Setup sheets, including uploading images, copy & key word/search terms
- Detailed maintenance and improvement of Amazon listings (title, description, images, reviews, prices, product specs, customer questions, etc.)
- Manage product launches & maintain product rankings within Amazon
- Conduct product research, create & optimize product listings
- Follow up on missing product listings
- Keep up to date with Amazon Vendor Central trends & platform
- Working directly with the internal e-commerce team ensuring our customer facing content is best in class.
- Uploading online content (Images, banners, video, key search teams, etc.) by product.
- Communicate effectively both internally and externally to meet Amazon needs and expectations.
- Proactively research online marketplace to ensure accuracy and delivery of our content, while continuously looking at ways to improve our brand position.
- MAP Policy Management with Third Party Sellers
- Knowledgeable of Amazon and/or other marketplaces
- Ability to work within a small team structure to gather data and information as needed for Amazon and other marketplaces
- Self-motivated with an ability to manage a project from idea to completion, including creating task lists, dividing up responsibilities, and working to deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- English is essential, French, German are a bonus
- Passion for Motorcycle, Ski and MTB an advantage