CAREERS / head office / SUSTAINABILITY SPECIALIST
We are looking for a talented candidate to support the new ESG projects related to sustainable sourcing, traceability, environmental reporting and sustainability compliance.
Main activities and objectives are:
- Supporting Sustainability team for reporting and maintaining all data and information related to sustainable materials, collect the relevant information from suppliers in the different production steps
- Mapping and tracking for SKUs with identified sustainable materials / accessories
- Analysing and using different environmental impact calculation tools and software
- Supporting projects related to circular economy and traceability and long term sustainable sourcing.
The ideal candidate has the following characteristics:
- An Engineering, Environmental Science, or Sustainability University Graduate
- 2/3 years of experience in managing sustainability projects in companies or consultancy firms
- Knowledge of textile industry and technical materials, soft and hard goods
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Fluency in English
- Capacity to managing priorities and deadlines
We are looking for a very organized and precise person with a strong problem-solving attitude.
- Flexibility of working time
- Smart working
- Company canteen
- Exclusive discounts for employees
…and much more… Apply now to discover more about being a Dainese employee!