INDUSTRIAL CONTROLLER – MATERNITY LEAVE REPLACEMENT
The Candidate will join the Finance Department and will manage monthly reports and financial analysis, monitoring industrial costs.
- Analysis of industrial and warehouse accounting, in compliance with Group reporting roles and codes
- Active participation to the month-end closing process
- Stock control and inventory analysis
- Industrial costs control (fixed and variable costs) and analysis of deviations versus the standard costs
- Reconciliation of the sales turnover
- Drafting of Budget and Forecast.
The ideal candidate has a university degree in Business Economics/Management Engineering and has the following characteristics:
- 1/2 years experience in the role in an industrial environment
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Enthusiasm and initiative
- Excellent command of Office Suite, particularly Excel (MS Dynamics AX is a plus)
- Fluency in English.
We are looking for a very organized and precise person with a strong problem-solving attitude.
Availability to travel is required.