INTERNATIONAL RETAIL OPERATIONS MANAGER
The International Retail Operations Manager ensures the company’s store portfolio operates at a consistently high level, delivering fantastic consumer experiences aligned with Brand values, while maximizing sales and minimizing risks / losses.
The candidate will directly coordinate the Retail projects with a team of local National Retail Operations Managers under his/her responsibility.
S/he has the responsibility to support day-to-day operations and efficiencies across the stores. It is the main organizational contact for all the market daily activities, in line with our company procedures and our business needs.
- Build high performing teams in all the stores, starting with National Retail Operations Managers
- Coach the National Retail Operations Managers to identify, attract, recruit, develop, promote and retain talents in collaboration with the HR team
- Implement new processes in line with headquarters guidelines
- Provide solutions that address performance issues in a timely and effective manner
- Develop and implement budget and plans for retail operations
- Weekly/monthly/seasonal reporting on key KPI’s, performance and productivity
- Coordinate the National Retail Operations Managers to support the Store Managers to up skill the Stock Controllers and cashiers
- Support National Retail Operations Managers and the Inventory Planning Dept. interfacing with stores for all stock movements procedures, leading and monitoring the implementation of the back of house guidelines
- Manage the operational tasks related to opening, relocation and renovation processes ensuring timely follow up on action items for opening successfully on time and within budget
- Coordinate with all the relevant departments (Buyer/Supply Chain/IT) in order to involve in operations project
- Work closely with the Store Managers to drive best practices concerning optimization of stockrooms and operational excellence.
The ideal candidate has a degree in Economics or Engineering and has the following characteristics:
- Min 8 years experience in retail management
- Analytical thinking
- International background and experience
- Attention to details
- Good PC skills in particular Office and modern ERP
- Fluency in English, a second language is a plus
We are looking for a very organized and precise person with a strong problem-solving attitude.
Availability to travel is required.
- Flexibility of working time
- Smart working
- Company canteen
- Exclusive discounts for employees
- …and much more… Apply now to discover more about being a Dainese employee!