INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING COORDINATOR
The candidate will join the Accounting Dept. and, reporting to the Administrative & Tax Director will be responsible for coordinating, monitoring, and reporting on the accounting and financial control activities for foreign companies.
- Full accounting of the foreign subsidiaries, banks, shops, reconciliations;
- Accounts payable/receivable;
- Supervision of retail accounting;
- Intrastat lists;
- Tax purposes;
- Collaboration with the on-site accountants;
- Secretariat and administrative management of the branches.
The ideal Candidate has a degree in Economics or Foreign Trade and has the following professional and personal characteristics:
- At least 5 years experience in the role, gained in structured retail organizations;
- Good knowledge of the German accounting obligations;
- Autonomous use of the MS Office suite, in particular Excel.
- Fluent knowledge of English and German;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus;
- Strong sense of responsibility and precision;
- Proactivity and flexibility;
- Autonomy, but ability to effectively work in team.