The candidate will join the Merchandising team will support the Senior Motorbike Merchandiser in the following activities:
- Provide analysis of the performances of the whole motorbike tradelines (sell in and sell out product performances, stock levels, performance by store cluster etc)
- Upload inbound orders to feed central warehouses according to forecast
- Define merchandising strategy with the aim to build brand consistency and assortment communality by Region/Channel.
- Control and maximize sell in, sell out, margin and leftover performances
- Set the assortment by product/region/channel cluster and share choices with all the channels
- Define Must Buy and/or minimum assortment by cluster/country
- Plan forecast needs, based on merchandising strategy
- Evaluate all SMU additions together with Category Managers.
The ideal candidate, graduated in Economics or similar, has the following essential requirements:
- Curiosity and adaptability in rapidly changing contexts
- Capacity to simultaneously handle several projects, managing priorities and deadlines
- Strong analytical skills combined with a concrete approach to problems
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Fluency in English.