KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager to oversee Dainese’s relationships with its most important clients. S/He will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements. S/He will have to find new opportunities within her/his area (Veneto – Trentino – Friuli).
The candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. S/He will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote company solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
- Plan, develop and monitor commercial activities of the area;
- Implement a business action plan, ensuring the achievement of the objectives set;
- Provide regular reports of progress and forecasts;
- Conduct trade negotiations;
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives;
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements;
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers on time;
- Monitor and analyze competitors’ activities;
- Provide training to customers.
The ideal candidate has a degree in Economics or similar, and has the following characteristics:
- 2/5 years experience in the role in Fashion or Sporting Goods industry;
- Excellent command of Windows Operating System, Office Suite and the main Social Networks; Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation;
- Strong result-oriented approach;
- Fluency in English.
We are looking for a very motivated candidate; S/He has an enterprising and problem-solving attitude, is attentive to detail and has strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Residence in Veneto and availability for national travel are mandatory.