24hrs part time SALES ASSOCIATE - LONDON
London, United Kingdom
Reports To: Retail Store Manager
Hrs per Week: Part Time 24hrs
Location: Dainese Store London E1 6LT
Dainese UK Limited is looking for a sales associate at the Dainese London Store. The candidate MUST be able to offer a positive in store experience and drive sales. The resource can grow in the role. Some previous experience possibly in structured sport/fashion/jewelry retail environments is most welcome. Outgoing and with good communication skills, and team spirit. A love of motorcycle gear and motorbikes is a plus. Salary can vary based on experience.
Summary: To provide excellent customer-focused shopping experience and sales through efficient and timely assistance by performing the following duties:
- Provide quality customer service, assistance with purchases, suggestive selling and detailed product information.
- Build and maintains an understanding of the store’s products and price information
- Adhere to all Company policies regarding sales, operations, branding, and marketing.
- Handle merchandise returns and/or exchanges in accordance with store policy.
- Attend store meetings and training sessions as requested.
- Maintain a neat and orderly store at all times to include re-stocking and organizing of products on the sales floor and back storage, as well as dusting and vacuuming all areas.
- Assist with loss prevention, reports any theft or suspected theft by customers or employees to management.
- Answer retail phones and emails.
- Unload deliveries to include lifting and carrying boxes and stocking in appropriate areas when needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Store Manager, Retail Coordinators, or VP of Operations.
Occasional overtime may be required for special events, and can include working at off-site events.
Other duties may be assigned. We support individual talents and foster professional growth.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Previous experience in the motorcycle industry represents a plus.
High school diploma or GED equivalent; two years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and is typically indoors.
Dainese UK Limited is the UK subsidiary of Dainese S.p.A.