8hrs part time SALES ASSISTANT - LONDON
London, United Kingdom
Reports To: Retail Store Manager
Hrs per Week: Part Time 8hrs – Saturdays only.
Location: Dainese Store London E1 6LT
Dainese UK Limited is looking for a sales assistant for the Dainese London Store. The candidate MUST be able to help the colleagues during the busy hours on saturdays. Based on the single candidate's ecxperience the role could vary from runner to sales associate. The resource can grow in the role. Some previous experience possibly in structured sport/fashion/jewelry retail environments is most welcome. Outgoing and with good communication skills, and team spirit. A love of motorcycle gear and motorbikes is a plus. Salary can vary based on experience. Minimum wage guaranteed.
Summary: To provide excellent support to colleagues on the sales floor through efficient and timely assistance by performing the following duties:
- Provide quality assistance with purchases, replenishments, shopfloor reorder, stockroom runs.
- Build and maintains an understanding of the store’s products and price information
- Adhere to all Company policies regarding sales, operations, branding, and marketing.
- Handle merchandise returns and/or exchanges in accordance with store policy.
- Maintain a neat and orderly store at all times to include re-stocking and organizing of products on the sales floor and back storage, as well as dusting and vacuuming all areas.
- Assist with loss prevention, reports any theft or suspected theft by customers or employees to management.
- Answer retail phones.
- Unload deliveries to include lifting and carrying boxes and stocking in appropriate areas when needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Store Manager.
Extremely rare overtime may be required for special events, and can include working at off-site events.
Other duties may be assigned. We support individual talents and foster professional growth.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Previous experience in the motorcycle industry represents a plus.
High school diploma; minimal retail related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and is typically indoors.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk and climb stairs; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Dainese UK Limited is the UK subsidiary of Dainese S.p.A.