PRODUCT ASSISTANT INTERN
We are looking for a talented candidate for an internship project within the R&D Dept. of Montebelluna.
The candidate will assist in the Footwear&Gloves Development PMO in the following activities:
- Supporting the drafting of budget and forecasts, monthly control of final balances
- Analysis and monitoring of the timeline related to the development of the collection
- Managing and monitoring Purchasing Orders in our ERP System
The ideal candidate is graduated in economic subjects or a related discipline and has the following characteristics:
- Is fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
- Good command of the Office suite, in particular Excel
- Excellent relationship and communication skills
- Problem solving skills and proactive attitude.