PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST - Maternity leave replacement
The candidate will join the Procurement & Logistics Dept. of our Manufacturing Plant in Campodoro and will support the team on the following activities:
- Suppliers/Customers orders issue and management
- Orders progress check, in alignment with Chinese Operations Office and foreign suppliers
- Follow-up of production planning, date management/maintenance and workload control
- Transport quotation and scheduling.
- Accounting School Diploma or Degree in Economics or Management Engineering
- Excellent command of Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Basic knowledge of modern MRP
- Fluency in English.
The ideal candidate is a very precise and proactive person with strong problem solving aptitude and communication skills.