CAREERS / head office / PROCUREMENT PLANNER
The candidate will join the Planning & Procurement Department and will have responsibility for coordinating procurement processes with punctuality and service level guarantees.
- Procurement management
- Trading & Facon expediting and follow up
- Material Procurement
- MRP data maintenance
- Forecast and budgeting
- Sample procurement
- Direct shipment management: FG
- Achieving target, KPI measurement and reporting.
The ideal candidate meets these essential requirements:
- At least 2/3 years experience in the role
- Excellent knowledge of procurement & production planning principles
- Experience in MRP (Manufacturing Resource Planning)
- Working knowledge of Scheduler, Web Portal, MS Office and ERP systems, Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus
- People management
- Fluency in English.
We are looking for a Candidate with strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility of working time
- Smart working
- Company canteen
- Exclusive discounts for employees