The candidate will join the Production Team of our Manufacturing Plant in Campodoro and will have responsibility on the following activities:
- Developing production schedules of painting dept and assembly dept
- Monitoring production processes and train workers in order to meet technical specifications and W.I.
- Monitoring efficiency, service and quality and acting plans for continuous improvement
- Monitoring material supplies
- Cooperate with quality team and industrialization
- Scheduling work shifts (painting)
- Interviewing and recruiting direct workers
- Trouble shooting production issues
- Preparing performance reports
The ideal Candidate has the following characteristics:
- Previous experiences in the role of 2 years
- Excellent command of Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Knowledge of modern ERP, Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus
- Proactivity and resilience
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Fluency in English.
- Flexibility of working time
- Company canteen
- Exclusive discounts for employees
- …and much more… Apply now to discover more about being a Dainese employee!