PRODUCT ENGINEER - HELMETS
The candidate will join the Helmets Research & Development team and will be responsible for the transfer of projects into production.
Main activities are:
- Create and analyze CAD models 3D and drawings in Catia;
- Solve challenging technical as well as design-related sets of problems.
The ideal candidate has the following essential requirements:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Office suite
- Experience using 3D CAD software such as Catia
- Analytical skills for interpreting data and test reports
- Sense of urgency and capability to work under pressure for multiple tasks
- Strong attitude to problem solving and to critical thinking, pro-active behavior and capability to respect work commitment and deadlines.
We are looking for an extremely accurate and precise candidate, with a problem solving attitude and a result-oriented approach.
Availability for business trips in required.