The candidate will join the Helmets R&D team and will be responsible for research activities and development of personal protective equipment.
The ideal candidate – who has 2/3 year experience in areas such as automotive, personal protective equipment, sporting goods or – has the following characteristics:
- Degree in Mechanical, Biomechanical or Electronic Engineering;
- Knowledge of CAD 3D, preferably CATIA;
- Knowledge of engineering programming codes, preferably MATLAB;
- Knowledge of impact biomechanics, crashworthiness, FEM analysis;
- Fluency in English;
- Experience in Design of composite or plastic materials and or mechanical systems;
- Experience in standard test of protective equipment;
- Motorcycle driving license “A” is a plus.
We are looking for an extremely accurate and precise candidate, with a problem solving attitude, a result-oriented approach, excellent communication and group management skills.
Availability for business trips is required.