RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE
The Dainese retail has steadily grown its business through the recognition that the only way to gain customer loyalty and support is through the commitment and ability of our stores’ teams, whom we strive to continually develop in order to maintain and improve a high degree of customer satisfaction. We take pride in delivering the highest level of customer experience, quality, performance, passion and enjoyment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Due to a new store opening in Wien city centre, we have now a great opportunity for an experienced retail sales person to join our team in welcoming customers and selling the full range of “premium” Dainese and AGV clothing and accessories.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ retail sales experience with excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to confidently present the full range of genuine Dainese and AGV products.
- We aim to building long term Client relationship, and ensure the highest level of Client experience in store with great service and product knowledge.
- Forming part of a dedicated team where customer enjoyment, enthusiasm and hard work are core to our business ethos, you’ll require a professional customer focused approach, commensurate with working for one of the leading motorcycle related businesses.
- Previous customer-facing retail experience an asset.
- Experience of motorcycles and/or motorcycle clothing and accessories is helpful when dealing with customers. Must show excellent customer communication skills with the ability and drive to “delight the customer” by giving the highest standards of customer experience.
- To be prepared to multi-task and flexible to be a successful team player.
- A friendly and outgoing personality with efficiency and ambition to exceed expectations in a competitive sales environment.
- Computer literacy, numeracy and accuracy are highly recommended.
- German mother tongue, with at least basic skills in written/spoken English.