RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE - LONDON
London, United Kingdom
Job Title: Retail Sales Associate
Reports To: Retail Store Manager
Hrs per Week: Full Time – applicants MUST have flexible availability
Location: Dainese Store London
Dainese UK ltd. is looking for a sales associate for its London Store. The candidate MUST be a sales driven individual with previous experience possibly in structured sport/fashion/jewelry retail environments. Outgoing and with good communication skills. A love of motorcycle gear and motorbikes is a plus in order to better understand customers’ needs. Bi-lingual or knowledge of another language a plus. Salaries are based on experience. Holiday entitlement included.
Summary: To provide excellent customer-focused shopping experience and sales through efficient and timely assistance by performing the following duties:
- Provide quality customer service, assistance with purchases, suggestive selling and detailed product information.
- Build and maintains an understanding of the store’s products and price information
- Adhere to all Company policies regarding sales, operations, branding, and marketing.
- Handle merchandise returns and/or exchanges in accordance with store policy.
- Attend store meetings and training sessions as requested.
- Maintain a neat and orderly store at all times to include re-stocking and organizing of products on the sales floor and back storage, as well as dusting and vacuuming all areas.
- Assist with loss prevention, reports any theft or suspected theft by customers or employees to management.
- Answer retail phones and emails.
- Use of retail system software.
- Unload deliveries to include lifting and carrying boxes and stocking in appropriate areas when needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Store Manager, Store Manager Assistant or Retail Manager.
Occasional overtime may be required for special events, and can include working at off-site events.
Other duties may be assigned. We support individual talents and foster professional growth.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
High school diploma or equivalent; three years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Further education as a plus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and is typically indoors.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Dainese UK ltd. is the British subsidiary of Dainese S.p.A., Italy.
Candidates are requested to express availability for full time or part time availability.