The candidate will join the Retail Department and will be responsible for running replenishment for our direct retail stores and managing the entire ordering process in order to monitor the stock and to ensure the achievement of assigned sales goals.
- Monitoring the sell out performances of stores/products
- Supporting the Buying team, defining minimum seasonal stocks per store based on sales performance and turnover targets
- Monitoring the stock at store level in order to address and fulfill transfer requests
- Managing daily and weekly restocking of stores
- Managing orders to support initial allocation and replenishment of seasonal items
- Monitoring inventory at store and market level and managing the transfer process at end of season.
- Collaborating with the Operation and Logistic team to monitor the launch in production and understand the lead time and delivery schedule
- Being the main point of contact to our stores for every retail replenishment issue.
The ideal candidate has a degree in Economics or Engineering and has the following characteristics:
- Minimum 2/3 years of professional experience in a similar role
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to details
- Good PC skills in particular Office and modern ERP
- Fluency in English, a second language is a plus
- Flexibility of working time
- Smart working
- Company canteen
- Exclusive discounts for employees
- …and much more… Apply now to discover more about being a Dainese employee!
We are looking for a very organized and precise person with a strong problem-solving attitude.
Availability to travel is required.