RETAIL PROJETC MANAGER – CONSTRUCTION & FACILITY
The candidate will join the Retail Department and will be responsible for supervising construction and facility management activities in order to improve efficiency, minimize costs and comply with contracts and regulations.
S/he will be responsible for the successful opening of new stores as well as fully or partially for renovations of existing stores. S/he will also plan and coordinate the implementation of planned and unplanned facilities and maintenance services and projects.
Main activities are:
- Support the Retail Department in the investment evaluation phase for the new openings and store renovations
- Manage internal and external project stakeholders, including local architects, general contractors, suppliers and consultants to achieve overall project objectives
- Supervise the construction sites of the shops, ensuring that projects are on time and on budget
- Identify, analyze and solve issues and complaints concerning suppliers and/or purchased goods/services, in line with contractual agreements
- Help to find new suppliers, support the price negotiations, and prove the necessary information for tenders
- Guarantee compliance with the procedures and regulations in the Health and Safety area
- Coordinate and liaise with suppliers regarding utilities (cleaning, security, phone lines etc..) and maintenance (electrical and plumbing system, escalators and elevators, fire prevention etc..)
- Proposals for contracts, negotiate with suppliers concerning the price, quality and delivery conditions for goods and/or services
- Monitor, measure, and evaluate supplier performance, procurement/facilities processes, tools and systems, and initiate and implement changes and improvements.
The ideal candidate has a degree in Degree in Architecture Engineering or similar and has the following characteristics:
- 3-5 years of experience in the role in Retail or Facility companies
- Fluency in English, a second European language is a plus
- Good command of the Office suite
- Project Management and Cost Control skills
- Planning and negotiation skills
- Capacity to simultaneously handle several projects, managing priorities and deadlines
- Problem solving skills and proactive attitude
Availability to travel is required.