The Candidate will be part of Controlling team, based in Vicenza Head Quarter, and will report to the Head of Group Controlling. He/she will help the CCO in monitoring the sales & margin trend.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Develop Budget/Forecast in collaboration with Channel/Category Manager
- Participate in the process of monthly closing
- Analyze Gross-To-Net, Sales and Margin variances and recommend actions to improve/protect profitability
- Support the preparation of reporting package for Actual, Budget and Forecast
- Provide solid financial analysis of business cases
- Proactively contribute to maintaining a robust internal control environment
- Support the Sales team to understand sales, orders portfolio, margin, and potential future result.
- Degree in Economics
- Min 5 years of experience, preferably in textile and clothing business
- Strong analytical capabilities and problem-solving attitude
- Organization and discipline
- Hands on approach and teamwork’s player
- Enthusiasm and initiative
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables/database management/modelling). MS Dynamics AX is a plus
- Fluency in English.
- Flexibility of working time
- Smart working
- Company canteen
- Exclusive discounts for employees
…and much more… Apply now to discover more about being a Dainese employee!