SENIOR BUYER - HELMETS
The candidate will be part of Supply Chain Dept and will manage sourcing and purchasing goods and services for the company according to budget.
The planned activities are:
- Scouting new suppliers following market trends and facilitating resourcing in Low Cost countries
- Negotiation of prices with suppliers (to implement the “should cost” model) and service level, ensuring delivery schedules are met in accordance with Production Planning
- Preparing ongoing reports also for the Management analysis
- Reviewing tenders
- Responsibility on purchasing budgets, cost levels and saving initiatives on direct spending to ensure radical cost reductions
- Forecasting, planning, and correctly assessing needs
- Ensure consistency and quality of data inside the ERP system
- Identify opportunity to streamline office activities.
The ideal candidate, BS/MS in Economics or Engineering, has at least 5 years experience in purchasing dept as responsible, preferably in multisite, international engineering contest with low cost country exposure and has the following necessary characteristics:
- Planning, organizing, financial, budgeting and decision-making skills
- Strong market awareness, attention to detail and problem-solving are also necessary attributes
- Managing people and communications abilities
- Stress management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Leadership and teamwork
- Commercial awareness
- Good PC skills in particular Office and modern ERP, such as SAP and Dynamics AX
- Knowoledge of automotive or electronics industry is a plus.
Availability to travel on abroad Europe, Asia and North America is requested.
- Flexibility of working time
- Smart working
- Company canteen
- Exclusive discounts for employees
- …and much more… Apply now to discover more about being a Dainese employee!