The Candidate will be a part of the Dainese Group’s Marketing Team, reporting to the Head of Brand Storytelling. His/her main activity will be to develop and apply the marketing strategy for all Dainese Group’s brands through consistent and effective copywriting.
The Brand Storytelling Specialist/Copywriter works together with the internal creative team to develop contents that communicates the brand values and product benefits in a creative and functional way, being fully responsible for the development, production and optimization of all copy in various marketing projects.
The selected candidate will implement the global brand tone of voice for Dainese, AGV, TCX and all group’s brands in alignment with brand creative and strategic vision. This role requires strong creative execution as well as consumer friendly copy to uplift engagement on corporate websites, social media and BTL activities.
Responsibilities and activities:
- Creates and writes contents across multiple touch points, both digital and physical
- Works closely with Art Director, Product Marketing managers and other cross functional departments to create a range of brand content and campaign deliverables
- Writes long and short-form copy across a variety of creative projects within tight deadlines
- Develop product copy and descriptions that works on a global-level
- Manages copywriting and content creation for social media channels
- Maintains a clear and consistent brand tone of voice in all brand projects and channels
- Creates, edits and proofreads copy to ensure accurate spelling, grammar, formatting
- Manages and elaborates written contents from partners, ambassadors, athletes in order to drive consistent stories into the brand’s content plan
- Partner with the external translation agency to successfully localize campaign concepts
- Work close with internal digital team for the development of creative and SEO oriented copy for website updates and digital media.
Required skills and behavioural competencies:
- 3 years of experience in a similar role in another Company or Agency
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media and digital advertising environment
- Proven experience in brand copywriting and content creation
- Knowledge of Office Suite, Google Analytics
- Plan milestones based on analytical and data-driven strategy
- Working proficiency in English both written and spoken
- Maturity in Project Management to handle autonomously the development flows. Being able to prioritize activities and insure delivery
- Be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment maintaining high the accuracy
- Adaptability, problem solving skills and proactive attitude
- Great communication skills: Capable to communicate complex information clearly to many different audiences
- Passionate for communication, advertising and design, proactive interest in dynamic sports, motorsports and outdoor activities
- Flexibility of working time
- Smart working
- Company canteen
- Exclusive discounts for employees
…and much more… Apply now to discover more about being a Dainese employee!