The candidate will join the Accounting Dept. and, reporting to the Administrative & Tax Director, will be responsible for ensuring local and international tax compliance and the correct filing of all tax documentation.
S/He will collaborate with the Accounting Dept. to provide valuable tax advice on various streams and activities and will monitor changes in relevant tax law, with a view on those elements of direct or indirect interests for the business activities of the Group.
- Preparation, filing and submit Company Tax returns and accurate and timely filing of all tax forms, working in partnership with different tax consultants
- Participate in the review of tax returns and related compliance
- Manage Local Transfer Pricing Documentation
- DAC-6 Filing (monitoring and communication)
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
- Develop a strategic tax planning and agenda (in collaboration with Accounting Dept.) and implement and manage the Group tax compliance
- Support auditors on tax-related financial statement items and tax-related projects
- Implement and manage effective control procedures on all aspects of the tax process, both direct and indirect
The ideal Candidate has a degree in Economics or Law and has the following professional and personal characteristics:
- At least 3 years experience as in-house tax specialist or as tax consultant;
- In-depth knowledge of the main tax topics, with reference to both direct and indirect taxes
- Knowledge of international tax topics and experience with management of fiscal iussues and tax compliance
- Ability to work as part of a team and manage several tasks
- Excellent Communication and relational skills.
- Autonomous use of the MS Office suite, in particular Excel.
- Fluent knowledge of English, German is a plus;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus;
- Strong sense of responsibility and precision;
- Proactivity and flexibility;
- Autonomy, but ability to effectively work in team
- Flexibility of working time
- Smart working
- Company canteen
- Exclusive discounts for employees
…and much more… Apply now to discover more about being a Dainese employee!