The candidate will join the AFC Dept. and, reporting to the Treasury & Credit Collection Manager, will manage the following activities:
- Daily management of financial data acquired from retail and Ecommerce partners, taking care of reconciliation with treasury and accounting data
- Archiving of paper and electronic documents related to financial and treasury transactions
- Daily and monthly ecommerce and retail reconciliations
- Factoring management (daily posting of transactions related to factor activities)
- Factor accounts reconciliations
- Temporary accounts reconciliations.
The ideal candidate has the following essential requirements:
- At least 2 years experience in the role, gained in structured organizations
- Degree in Economics or similar
- Good command of MS Office suite, especially Excel
- Fluency in English
- Microsoft AX knowledge is a plus.
The candidate we are looking for is extremely precise and accurate, has a strong sense of responsibility and is able to effectively work in team.
- Flexibility of working time
- Smart working
- Company canteen
- Exclusive discounts for employees
- …and much more… Apply now to discover more about being a Dainese employee!